Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

One School-One Book


Summer school has been sizzling as the class continues to read the novel "Wake Up Missing" by Kate Messner.  Cat, a twelve year old concussion patient, is shipped off into  I-CAN, a Floridian treatment facility for young patients. DNA injections, weird phone calls and assumptions keep the reader guessing. The summer class has studied word lists, made character maps, and are so wrapped up in this novel that we barely have time for any thing else!  What page are you on?  Did you get to the part when Cat and her friends ........?  Well, we'll have plenty of time to share our views in the fall during "One School-One Book Day."  Until then, stay clear of the alligator infested swamps! #CHOMP


15 comments:

  1. Kate Messner really kept us interested! I never thought a doctor would betray kids. He deserved his "just dessert!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. who would win
    Dr.Ames VS One Eyed Lou
    best book ever because winner is..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the book because there was lots of Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. quentin is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the book, because it has me dying to read every chapter, was a preety good book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the book because it kept me going to read more because trent what happen to him well he go back i just wanted to just read more it was so good

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book was so interesting. I could not wait till the end it was such a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. quentin is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can smell choclate from here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wake up missing is a good book.

    ReplyDelete