Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Homework Begins!

Happy Monday Morning!

Today is the official kick-off!  Homework season is here and our game faces are on!  Why are you assigned homework?  It strengthens self discipline, fosters independence and responsibility, and reinforces
work studied in class.  Take your homework seriously.  Your work reflects effort and attitude toward school.  Make the choice to write it down, look it up on your teachers' websites, and complete assignments to the best of your ability. Turn assignments in ON TIME. You'll feel accomplished and your grades will triumph. Get on your game!

17 comments:

  1. Did you know I learned 216 new vocabulary words with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this school year goes doesn't go fast like last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year in 7th grade will be good.. With all the great things we will learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 7th grade will be hard, but I'll try my best on this long year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that we are in 7th grade!! Well, I hope it will be a good one as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will Not fail with Home work this year Mrs.Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  7. My game face is on
    o o
    --------

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will do my best on completing those homework assigenment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will do my best on completing those homework assigenment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I well make sure i do all my homework

    ReplyDelete
  11. This year I hope to do the best i can do and get good grades :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This year I hope to get better grades and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't like homework but I do it because it help me under stand and learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goal is to get honor roll again but I think that it's harder to get honor roll this year than 6th grade. I need to put more effort into my homework this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. in 7th grade i want to do good and be a leader

    ReplyDelete